You ask. I answer.
Welcome to the free crowdfunding Q&A, where I answer select reader questions.
All of the questions (with links to the answers) can be found below and you can submit your own question here or below via voice (just click the green button).
- What’s the difference between crowdfunding and crowdsourcing?
- What are the different types of crowdfunding?
- How do I know if my idea is a fit for crowdfunding?
- Why do some terrible ideas get funded, while some great ideas fail?
- How did crowdfunding come out of nowhere? What changed?
- What are some common misconceptions about crowdfunding?
- How big is the crowdfunding industry?
- Can I offer marketing (or other) services as a crowdfunding reward?
- How should I price my reward levels?
- What are the characteristics of a successful crowdfunding campaign?
Want to ask a question of your own?
Submit it here (via a quick form) or below via voice — just click the green button and ask away!